The risk of colliding with deer has just become greater
Driving Tips for Motorist
- Most crashes occur in the months of October – December
- Drive with extreme caution, at or below posted speed limit, in areas with deer crossing signs
- If you see on deer on or near a roadway, expect others to follow. Slowdown be alert.
- Stay alert. Deer are unpredictable and can dart out into traffic on busy highways
- Always wear a seat belt as required by state law and drive at a safe, sensible speed for conditions.